Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot get S900W to work

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cannot get S900W to work

    Hi,

    I am running the BLDenon plugin on a 30 day trial and cannot get it to work at all with my receiver (S900W). I added a new rceiver and input the IP address. I have tried port 80 and port 23 with no success. I enabled debug logging but all I see in the log is when the plugin starts. Here is what my log looks like:

    Jun-27 6:08:07 AM BLDenon start BLDenon plugin has been initialized
    Jun-27 6:08:05 AM BLDenon start No receivers have been assigned to BLDenon!
    Jun-27 6:08:05 AM BLDenon start BLDenon Debug Logging is Enabled!
    Jun-27 6:08:05 AM BLDenon start Loaded configuration successfully
    Jun-27 6:08:05 AM BLDenon start BLDenon version is: 2.0.52.0
    Jun-27 6:08:05 AM BLDenon start Initializing BLDenon...
    Jun-27 6:08:05 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin BLDenon ...
    Jun-27 6:08:05 AM Info Plugin BLDenon has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:65490
    Jun-27 6:08:05 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLDenon
    Jun-27 6:08:05 AM Plug-In Interface BLDenon is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.



    Any help would be appreciated. I know that the IP address is correct because I can control the S900W with a web browser.

    Thanks,
    Andy

  • #2
    OK make sure you are using the latest build (I think there is one in the beta section)

    After you confirm you have the latest running, follow this and make sure the BLDebug.ini is updated properly

    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=196104

    Then do this:

    1. Disable BLDenon
    2. Edit hspi_BLDenon.ini and change debugLevel=true
    3. Save INI file
    4. Enable BLDenon

    Once the plugin has started for a minute or so, then go to the options page and turn off debug logging.

    The BLDenon-Detailed.log file will be in the HS3 root folder

    Make sure to zip it and then attach it here
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Bob,

      Log is attached. I took a look at it and did not see any errors but I may have missed something. Some more information: It looks like all the devices are created but they do not do anything. For example if I try to turn up the volume, it does nothing.

      Thanks,
      Andy
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        I am seeing this error

        4/7/2017 8:54:40 PM : v2.0.43.0 - Connect_To_Denon_Receiver(): ERROR - Caught this exception connecting to Onkyo receiver - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.157:1030

        I use port 23 here
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Bob. Using port 23 worked. Weird thing though. That log file I uploaded was the wrong one as I was searching through other posts and found a similar issue posted by username "lakemirror" back in 2017. I downloaded his log file and must have uploaded that one by mistake

          Funny thing though I swore I tried port 23 before and it did not work.

          Thanks again for your help!

          Comment


          • #6
            No problem
            Glad to help
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

            Comment

            Working...
            X