AVR-X1500H Compatiblity with Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVR-X1500H Compatiblity with Homeseer

I want to buy AVR-X1500H Denon Ampififer. I want to control it through Homeseer. Can AVR-X1500H be connected with Homeseer through BLDenon Plugin. If not, kindly suggest me another AVR from Denon that can be integrated with Homeseer.

I have the 4300H and it does work. Download the 1500H manual, look at the network settings section. Mine has the following setting.

Network is on during standby. Main unit
    operable with a network compatible
    controlle
    r

If the 1500 has the same setting it will probably work as well.
    HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
    Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
    Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by drparker151 View Post
      I have the 4300H and it does work. Download the 1500H manual, look at the network settings section. Mine has the following setting.

Network is on during standby. Main unit
      operable with a network compatible
      controlle
      r

If the 1500 has the same setting it will probably work as well.

Exactly. 1500H has the same settings as shown in the snapshot.

Thanks drparker151 for the info.

Attached Files

Comment

spectart I just want to clarify, that it works for control of the main AVR: power,volume, input, etc. It does not control the HEOS part of the AVR.
        HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
        Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
        Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
        X