BLDenon vs BLMarantz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLDenon vs BLMarantz

Is there a difference in features for these two plugins?
    I have Marantz SR6012 with HEOS

I've tried both, both work with things I've tried- but apart from the Denon one supporting serial ports I'm not clear if one or the other is more actively developed or has more features for the newer Denon/ Marantz receivers...

Originally posted by chrisgla View Post
    Is there a difference in features for these two plugins?
    I have Marantz SR6012 with HEOS

I've tried both, both work with things I've tried- but apart from the Denon one supporting serial ports I'm not clear if one or the other is more actively developed or has more features for the newer Denon/ Marantz receivers...
    Did you ever figure this out? I have a mixture of both in my house and I'm going to use one plug-in if I can

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post

Did you ever figure this out? I have a mixture of both in my house and I'm going to use one plug-in if I can
      I ended up going with BLDenon (for SR6012) as it seemed a bit newer. Not used it too much yet but I did check most things worked when I bought it.
      I never did find out what the difference was- but from what I remember it looked like the input definitions might have been a bit more up to date in the Denon pi,.

Comment

Working...
      X