AVR-3312CI or AVR-4311CI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVR-3312CI or AVR-4311CI

Anyone know if either of the Denon plugins have support for these newer model receivers?

I have been very happy with the Onkyo plugin and my current Onkyo amp from 2005 but it is beginning to get a bit long in the tooth. Always wanted a Denon and there are some great iPad/iPhone apps for these receivers but it will do me no good if it does not integrate well with my HA setup.

Thanks

It works with the AVR3312CI I changed the port to 23. The inputs dont match up 100% with the names however.

Comment

Originally posted by humphreysr View Post
      It works with the AVR3312CI I changed the port to 23. The inputs dont match up 100% with the names however.
      Does BLDenon just have the one control screen which essentially gives control of inputs and zones or does it also create devices for status tracking with event integration?

I have multiple events currently which invoke change on my receiver. I also track status (zone on/off, volumes, active input, etc.) in HSTouch. Is this functionality available in this plugin or would I be limited to a web based control panel only?

Comment

Originally posted by sphiend View Post
        Does BLDenon just have the one control screen which essentially gives control of inputs and zones or does it also create devices for status tracking with event integration?

I have multiple events currently which invoke change on my receiver. I also track status (zone on/off, volumes, active input, etc.) in HSTouch. Is this functionality available in this plugin or would I be limited to a web based control panel only?
        it has both

Comment

Working...
        X