Work With virtual devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work With virtual devices

Is it possible to create virtual devices to change device status of a denon amp? For example, when I request the night mode status with a script, I have a answer in the log for example psnightoff if the night mode is off, psnightlow if it is low. Is it possible to use this log info to set it in a virtual device?

Thanks for help.

It is. But it would be better if the plugin did it in the first place...
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by ingalls View Post
      Is it possible to create virtual devices to change device status of a denon amp? For example, when I request the night mode status with a script, I have a answer in the log for example psnightoff if the night mode is off, psnightlow if it is low. Is it possible to use this log info to set it in a virtual device?

Thanks for help.
      If the only place it is registered is in log yu could use ultra log (I se it a lot) to do something based on something in log

If you have a script that sets that mode just add set device alie for the VD after it

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
      HSTouch - iPhone 3GS, 4S, iPad2 and iPad 3, 3xKindle Fire (Wall mounted)
      2 x Brultech ECM1240 with UltraECM
      USB UIRT
      Cooper Aspire Z-Wave Switches
      WGL800 w ACRF2 and 3xDS10a (Sump Level/Activity sensing)
      HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
      HSM100 - Motion Detector with Light and Temperature
      2GIG Thermostat
      BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
      BLUPS
      UltraLog (SQL2008)
      Jon00 Plugins
      Host XR3 BT and Jon00 BT Proximity
      Global Cache IP2IR
      Foscam FI8918W

Comment

thanks for the info. I will try these things.

Comment

Working...
        X