Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin + AVR3313

Hi,
    I had an onkyo power and I used the plugin TWA onkyo Integre. Is what this plugin does the same thing, is it compatible with my amp AVR 3313, because I had created for events:
    - Starting at a certain time
    - The volume indicated on a scale
    - The connection to internet radio automatically
    - The stop at a certain time
    Thank you for the information.

While you are waiting for an answer down load the plugin and test it as all plugins come with a free 30 day trial.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Yes I know but I can not use it as I wish, the plugin does not take into account all the functions. For example, I can not go on internet radio,

Comment

Originally posted by f5map View Post
        Yes I know but I can not use it as I wish, the plugin does not take into account all the functions. For example, I can not go on internet radio,
        Ah, so you are putting in a request to add functionality?
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

Add a feature request. I will put it in my queue. I am fairly busy right now converting plugins for HS3. Feature requests will only go into the HS3 version of the plugin. All HS2 plugins are frozen.

This plugin started as a simple plugin for 1 user and more and more people use it. I have converted BLDenon already for HS3 but I may need to revisit it later to see how it can be enhanced.
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I have this plugin working with my AVR3808Ci.
            I found I had to delete the port assignment to get it working.
            Not every function is included, not possible I suppose given the variety of Denons out there but I would like to have the ability to change the tuner frequency. That's a common function.

Comment

Working...
            X