Cant control my AVR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant control my AVR

I am not sure what i'm doing wrong. or what I'm missing. Can someone help? When I run this script (AVRDVD.vb):

Sub Main(ByVal parms As Object)
    Dim theResponse As String = ""
    theResponse = hs.Plugin("BLDenon").SendRawCommand("SIDVD")
    hs.writelog("Info", "The response for the command is: HTPC" & theResponse)
    theResponse = Nothing
    End Sub

I get this error:

Scripting runtime error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. --- System.NullReferenceException: Object variable or With block variable not set. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container..ct or(Object Instance) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack) at scriptcode15.scriptcode15.Main(Object parms) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) at Scheduler.VsaScriptHost.Invoke(String ModuleName, String MethodName, Object[] Arguments)

What version of the plugin are you using in HS3?
    It it is the newest build then you will need to add the receiver number as the first parameter.

Code:
    Sub Main(ByVal parms As Object)
        Dim theResponse As String = ""
        theResponse = hs.PluginFunction("BLDenon", "", "SendRawCommand", new Object(){1,"SIDVD"})
        hs.writelog("Info", "The response for the command is: HTPC" & theResponse)
        theResponse = Nothing 
    End Sub
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

this is the 1.7 version in Homeseer PRO 2. I am trying to see if I can get this working before I take the plunge to purchase. I still have not fully migrated to HS3 for a production server.

Comment

I got this sorted out, thanks for the reply. I will be purchasing this by the end of the week. Thank you for the option of a free upgrade for HS3, it is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X