Version 2.0.10.0: Just two bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 2.0.10.0: Just two bugs

The new version seems to be working much better than earlier! Kudos!

But: The most important function (to me) is the option to set the amp in Standby and turn it back on again. That doesn't work...

And The Zone 1 volume slider now seems to work OK. The sliders on Zone 2 and 3 still are only set to the far left.

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    TThe most important function (to me) is the option to set the amp in Standby and turn it back on again. That doesn't work...
    This works for me. I had to change the network settings on the Denon itself to allow network control in standby. Have you already set this up on yours?
    Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
      This works for me. I had to change the network settings on the Denon itself to allow network control in standby. Have you already set this up on yours?
      Yes, I had this working with HS2 (but a different plugin).

But I'll double check.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

The "power saver" option is still off, so it's not the amp (I hope).

Comment

Log a help desk ticket on my site.
          Capture the issue in a debug log and attach the log zipped to the ticket
          Make sure to tell me exactly what you did in the log
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
          X