SR5014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SR5014

DISREGARD THIS -- I WAS BEING STUPID AND ENTERED THE WRONG PORT NUMBER (22 INSTEAD OF 23) FOR MY RECEIVER.

This plugin does not seem to work with an SR5014 --- would you expect it to work? I did a little exploring: If I navigate to the receiver in a web browser, there is a UI that works, but it appears to be sending TLS messages to the device rather than HTTP Post's. Also, I found some Marantz documentation that documents an "internet" interface. It appears to be for telnet and not http. I can make the device respond sending commands via telnet, but not using Http (nor using the plugin). Am I doing something wrong, or is this plugion not compatible with SR5014 and its telnet interface (by the way, based on the debug stuff you generate setting up the data dictionary, the commands appear to be the same, but they need to go over telnet. And for some reason (probably obvious to someone who knows more about telnet than I do), it works using putty but not using the Microsoft telnet client (putty wants to use port 22 and Microsoft wants to use port 23, but even if directed to 22 it does not work).
Working...
X