Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WORKS WITH NEW PIONEER UNITS

I just stumbled on this little feature!

So Onkyo Purchased Onkyo back in 2014 and their new units have been coming out. The Pioneer Plug-In wasn't working and how the network scanner picked it up as an Onkyo, I tried it out of the blue!

I have a Pioneer Elite SC-LX701

Well....

It works!

Blade, could I maybe get a free license?!?!?!

Just kidding, will gladly support more development!

The one thing that would be nice to see is implementing sound delay command, but I will see if I can manually add it.

Thank you!

Originally posted by Tfernandezw View Post
    I just stumbled on this little feature!

So Onkyo Purchased Onkyo back in 2014 and their new units have been coming out. The Pioneer Plug-In wasn't working and how the network scanner picked it up as an Onkyo, I tried it out of the blue!

I have a Pioneer Elite SC-LX701

Well....

It works!

Blade, could I maybe get a free license?!?!?!

Just kidding, will gladly support more development!

The one thing that would be nice to see is implementing sound delay command, but I will see if I can manually add it.

Thank you!
    This is great! Blade will you support the plugin for controlling newer pioneer units that utilize the Onkyo protocol?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Last night I added some custom commands, for my Pioneer but have yet to test them.

So nothing new to add. Will report back if the custom commands work!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

As long as the receiver uses the onkyo procotol it should work fine
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

my onkyo receiver died.. well actually I did a firmware upgrade and now it is all screwed up.. stuck ON and at certain volume and at specific port...

I was just getting ready to look into all of these different plugins so I need to figure out how to get this thing going again or buy a new one.. was thinking of going pioneer so this is very interesting...
          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Working...
          X