Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr_Resistor
    replied
    I use BLOnkyo with my Integra gear. It works very well. For VR control, I use a combination of virtual devices with trigger events, and Jon00 alexa helper script (I went the amazon route vs G-Home as my primary control)

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    ummm WOW... ok ok ok…
    ill wait for HS4 on this one but most likely ill go with BLOnkyo… always liked blades plugins...

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
    Here are the devices created for my TX-NR646.
    Correction. Forgot I had a bunch of unused devices hidden. Here's all the BLOnkyo devices.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	200
Size:	412.7 KB
ID:	1341486

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	191
Size:	450.6 KB
ID:	1341487

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
    wow.. im searching and I see I posted this a while ago. seems my txt is gone... wow...

ok so …
    my question was.. I believe... if I use this plugin, can I have google home turn off the device or so... sometimes we go to bed and stuff is left on.... have google minis around the house....

or when set alarm, have it go and make sure it is off...
    If I'm understanding your question correctly, the answer is anything that can trigger an HS event can turn off a receiver supported by BLOnkyo. The PI devices aren't directly exposed to Google (nor to Alexa), but an intermediate virtual device solves that.

Here are the devices created for my TX-NR646.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	204
Size:	470.9 KB
ID:	1341483

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    wow.. im searching and I see I posted this a while ago. seems my txt is gone... wow...

ok so …
    my question was.. I believe... if I use this plugin, can I have google home turn off the device or so... sometimes we go to bed and stuff is left on.... have google minis around the house....

or when set alarm, have it go and make sure it is off...

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    started a topic BLOnkyo and Google Home?

BLOnkyo and Google Home?

Working...
X