• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NicolaiL
    replied
    Originally posted by S.Morris View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies, Just for your info I am using an (UK) Onkyo TX-NR1009

In HS2 I am using an Onkyo plugin that allows me to use a slider button in HSTouch to adjust the volume up and down, is that going to doable with this plugin, and I am assuming that most the command are in the Onkyo .XLS that explains how the codes are built up which I have attached incase any of you find it useful.

Must admit it been along time since i set thing up in HS2 and it seem like I will have to do some studying to get back up to speed and now I would like to try HS3 so any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Update*****

Hi Blade, I see you do a volume plugin, would that help with my sliding volume, as per question above or is there a simpler solution
    I think I use the same HS2 plug-in as you

I have already raised an enhancement request for Blade for the slider device (plus a few other things I think would be helpful, check his site).

For the time being I'm limiting myself to Vol Up/Down commands an simple buttons in HST.

I'm pretty sure some clever scripting could be use with HST to to give you a slider, but I haven't the time to write this so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Blade to do enhancement sometime in the future.

Leave a comment:

• S.Morris
    replied
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies, Just for your info I am using an (UK) Onkyo TX-NR1009

In HS2 I am using an Onkyo plugin that allows me to use a slider button in HSTouch to adjust the volume up and down, is that going to doable with this plugin, and I am assuming that most the command are in the Onkyo .XLS that explains how the codes are built up which I have attached incase any of you find it useful.

Must admit it been along time since i set thing up in HS2 and it seem like I will have to do some studying to get back up to speed and now I would like to try HS3 so any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Update*****

Hi Blade, I see you do a volume plugin, would that help with my sliding volume, as per question above or is there a simpler solution
    Attached Files
    Last edited by S.Morris; February 4th, 2014, 09:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NicolaiL
    replied
    S.Morris I'm using this plug-in too so if you have specific questions let me know and I might be able to help.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I must have missed this post.
    Glad you got it going. I plan to add to this plugin. Just need to carve out some time.
    I wrote this one on Christmas day

Leave a comment:

• S.Morris
    replied
    well I finally managed to sort it,

Leave a comment:

• S.Morris
    started a topic where do i start help appreciated

where do i start help appreciated

Hi Guys,

Is there any help file with this plugin, Just starting to look at HS3 which seem daunting to say the lease,
    In HS2 I was using an Onkyo plugin that created a device, but this one seem to do a different way, but I am not sure how

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Working...
X