Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slide volume in HSTouch

Hi Blade,

I see that the plugin as a slide volume is there any way to use a slider in HSTouch yet?

Thanks

You should be able to use it in HSTouch. I am not sure how though because I do not use HSTouch.
    Hopefully someone will comment on this for you
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I'm using sliders and it works well.

You just need to make sure you set the min/max values correctly, especially if your amp has a max volume value of 80 instead of 100 (it varies between models).
      Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
        I'm using sliders and it works well.

You just need to make sure you set the min/max values correctly, especially if your amp has a max volume value of 80 instead of 100 (it varies between models).
        Hi Nicolail,

could you please give me a brief how to, think my amp is the 100 where do you set the values

Thanks

Comment

If you edit the receiver you will see the option to set the volume option.
          You can also enable the zones there. If you enable the zones then the extra devices will be created
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks Blade will check it out,

Hi Nicolail,

would still appreciate it if you give me some pointers on how to create a volume slider
            Last edited by S.Morris; February 26, 2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S.Morris View Post
              Thanks Blade will check it out,

Hi Nicolail,

would still appreciate it if you give me some pointers on how to create a volume slider
              HI

Take a look in the HS Touch manual. Basically there is a number of sliders in the Designer in the "Sliders" tab that you can use. Drop one on to you table design and associate it with the BLOnkyo volume device.

HTH
              Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
              X