X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of problems with 2.0.13.0

Hi,

First of all thanks for the plugin

Can you tell me why the last changed timestamps of "BLOnkyo-001-Input" and "BLOnkyo-001-Volume" get updated every 5 seconds when the plugin is polling my receiver, even if there is nothing changed ?

Why are the other timestamps from 21-5-1929 11:00:00 ? The status text of them are all "Not Set" because I never changed those. In HomeSeer 2 my devices have a last change date of "Never Set".

How come the other status information is not beeing pulled ? :S Would be great if the current values are being showed as well!

Can you swap the controls of BLOnkyo-001-Volume so that volume increase is on the right and decrease on the left ? That makes more sense

Why don't we have an option to switch to a THX relative volume setting ?

Thanks!

bump

Comment

I must have missed this post.
      Did u log a help desk ticket on my site? That is how I keep track of issues
      Please log a ticket on my site and capture a debug log of the issue and attach the debug log zipped to the ticket. I have a bit of time tonight so I will try and have a look

BTW... I see u edited the post. I am not ignoring you... Believe me
      I do my best to get to everyone's issues
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Try out 2.0.14 in the HS3 updater

Delete your volume devices before updating and the plugin will re-create them with the buttons in the order you want
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Did you try 2.0.14?
          Let me know
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply, going to test HS3 and BLOnkyo new versions again soon, didn't know about ticketing on your site, sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X