GC iTach serial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GC iTach serial

Hi my CAV 6.6 is at a remote location not near my HS server, I have a global cache itach ethernet to serial, would this work and what settings would I need? Thanks.

Is anyone using a Global Cache With this plugin?

Comment

With the right software, the remote serial port is seen as a local serial port, so should work fine. I use the free Lantronix software: http://ltxfaq.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/928. I don't use Russound equipment, but use it with other equipment.
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks Spark, Yes I remember that program I used it with my rfxcom receiver, I found that the ultraRussound plugin works with The Global But I wanted to try Blades version because of the integration with BLspeech , reminders ect. Blade must be out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by MStan View Post
          Thanks Spark, Yes I remember that program I used it with my rfxcom receiver, I found that the ultraRussound plugin works with The Global But I wanted to try Blades version because of the integration with BLspeech , reminders ect. Blade must be out of town.
          The ultrasound plugin works with my no name IP to serial adapter. But I can't get blades plugin to work with it. I need to get rid of the USB to serial adapter because the homeseer is no longer going to be closed to the Russ sound. Would be interested to know if anyone has any luck but the blade plugin using the IP of the serial adapter

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X