Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't get the plugin to connect or enable debugging.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get the plugin to connect or enable debugging.

I had this set up a long time ago and tried using a serial to ethernet adapter to no avail. So I'm going to back to serial now and I can't remember my settings. None of the 2 ports matched with any of the 3 serial options seem to work.

In addition, I tried to turn on debug logging so I could see what the plugin was doing, but all I get is this:

02/14/2021 04:31:55:617 PM : v2.1.34.0 - **************** Debug Logging DISABLED at 2/14/2021 4:31:55 PM ****************

I will only say enabled in the HS log when I disable it, then I get an enable and disable message right after each other (thoug there is a good almost 30 seconds between those messages, I for some reason never see the enable message until I disable logging):
    Feb-14 4:30:09 PM BLRussound Info BLRussound Debug Logging Disabled!
    Feb-14 4:29:42 PM BLRussound Info BLRussound Debug Logging Enabled!

This is on HS3 on Windows server 2016 Essentials.

I also just noticed that no matter what I set the type of serial port (serialPort, MSCommSerial, or Homeseer), it always goes back to "SerialPort"

Comment

Ok. I got it working. I don't know what I did, but it's working now (not sure about the debug logging, but I can control the russound again

Comment

Working...
      X