Issues with SendMessageSource Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with SendMessageSource Method

I am having troubles using the SendMessageSource Method. I can send messages to specific zones, but have not been successful in sending messages to zones with a specific source.

The objective is to display particular text for all zones that are currently set to a specific source. Is anybody having trouble with this method? Has anybody figured out how to get this method to work?

Also, are there any timing issues when changing sources? When I change sources for a zone, I would like to update the message for that zone based on the current source. It seems like there is a conflict between displaying the normal Russound source, and displaying my custom text string. I have removed the option to display my Named Sources, but that did not resolve my problem

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

George

PS: After struggling with the HS Russound Plugin for months, I have found the BLRussound plugin to be a breath of fresh air!!

Any luck resolving the previously posted issues???

Just wondering if you have had a chance to resolve the my previously posted issues relating to sending text messages to keypads with a common source.

Comment

Not yet. It is hard with this plugin because I do not have a Russound system and have to rely on my brother in laws system for testing.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Any luck resolving my previously mentioned issue regarding sending text to keypads?

It is almost the end of the month and I was wondering if you had made any progress resolving the problem sending text to keypads with a common source.

Comment

Things are still busy and the Russound changes are going to eat up a lot of my time because I cannot test them at my house and have to basically code the changes at my brother in laws.
          He is going away next week for a week so I may see if I can raid his house and work on the changes this weekend and see what I can come up with.
          I am not promising anything but I am going to try
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

I have released 1.0.4
            Please try it and let me know how it works.
            Thx
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Bob,
              1.0.4 corrected the issue for me. I no longer have the quick cycling though sources after adjusting the source locally on the control panel.

As a side note, now BLSpeech and BLRussound are working flawlessly together for announcements.

Thanks!
              Nick

Comment

Working...
              X