Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Russound install

Hi,

I am doing a house remodel, and managed to get a CAV6.6, CAM6.6t, SMS and st2 for a good deal, I am setting up a new home seer installation and wanted some advice.

Which is the best plugin to use to control this? How does the blade plugin differ from the HS plugin. Can I select specific tracks or channels from HS TOUCH using these plugins?

Thanks

foo

I don't know if you can select specific tracks directly from HSTouch or not since I haven't gotten that far in testing my setup. But I can tell you that the BLRussound plugin has a very well documented scripting interface whereas the HS plugin does not. The HS plugin does have better device control from the web interface though. Try them both and see which you like better. I did.
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Originally posted by reidfo View Post
      I don't know if you can select specific tracks directly from HSTouch or not since I haven't gotten that far in testing my setup. But I can tell you that the BLRussound plugin has a very well documented scripting interface whereas the HS plugin does not. The HS plugin does have better device control from the web interface though. Try them both and see which you like better. I did.

Thanks for your feedback.i would appreciate if you let me know once you have used more of its features.

Thanks

Foo

Comment

Working...
      X