DND on still hear Page input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DND on still hear Page input

I don't think this is a problem with BLRussound rather it's either a setting in my CAV 6.6 or a misunderstanding on my part.

I used BLRussound script to turn DND to "on" for a zone. When I get audio into the Page input I still hear the Page input on that zone. The keypad for the zone and BLRussound status both show that zone has DND on. According to the CAV 6.6 manual when DND is on I don't expect to hear the Page input. Anyone else have experience with DND and Page input on the Russound? I've tired this with two different zones and got the same result.

Page 15 of the CAV 6.6 manual:
    "Do Not Disturb means do not disturb this room or selected source. This stops pages from being sent to this room"

Jabran
    Attached Files

I have not tried what you want to do, but I agree that it does not seem to be working properly. It might be worth a try to call Russound directly, since the user manual seems pretty definite.

Have you tried using your keypad to set DND, just to be sure the behavior is the same?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Yes, the keypad for that zone was displaying DND but the DND box wasn't checked. I then checked the DND box and the keypad continued displaying DND but the page input was still sent to that zone. I then couldn't un-check DND. The keypad is a LCD touchscreen.

Jabran

Comment

I think this is a problem with the plug-in. If I set DND from the keypad it performs as the manual states. If I set DND from the plug-in, the keypad and HS device show DND is on but the page input is still heard. Can someone else verify this?

Comment

Any chance of getting a version for HS2 that Page can be disabled?

Comment

Working...
          X