Plugin can't be used in events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin can't be used in events?

So, I just installed this plugin. It created about a million devices and I can't seem to do anything with them at all. None of them are listed during event creation anywhere I can find. Am I correct in assuming that all this plugin does is create a scripting interface for a Russound amp and 78 devices?

Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

I restarted HS a few times for unrelated reasons and now there are on and off buttons next to some of the devices. But. They don't do anything. I am also unable to control any of the devices through events. The devices do reflect the status of the Russound amp as configured on the keypads though.

Ticket submitted.

Comment

Did you include a debug log from the plugin showing the issue?
      That will help

Attach the BLRussound-Detailed.log file zipped to the ticket
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        Did you include a debug log from the plugin showing the issue?

I sure did. I turned debug logging on, tried to turn power on to a couple zones, turned it back off, zipped the log and submitted it.

Comment

OK I will have a look and let you know as soon as I can
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thank you Sir!

I will be starting a new thread this evening detailing what exactly it is I'm trying to accomplish asking for input from the knowledgeable forum members.

I'm currently hoping I can use BLSpeech and BLRussound to get there. I'm experimenting with both plugins now on a trial basis.

Comment

For the record this issue seems to have been squashed in version 2.0.19.

Comment

Working...
              X