Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Not Set" for values

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Not Set" for values

    For some reason, a lot of my values say "Not Set", even though the status graphic is correct. For instance, my power devices show the on/off light correctly, but the text always says "Not Set", even if I toggle the power.

    I tried resetting the status text values (deleting them and recreating), but they still say "Not Set" no matter what the status is.
    MeiAutomtion Home

  • #2
    Yep. That's how it is. If you look on the advanced tab it will still say 1 or 100 or whatever it is for these devices, so functionally it doesn't matter. I never sweated it.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

    Comment


    • #3
      If you want to put in a help desk ticket and provide a debug log of this I would like to fix it.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Blade View Post
        If you want to put in a help desk ticket and provide a debug log of this I would like to fix it.
        Can you tell me the steps to you'd like me to perform while debug is on? Would you also like the send/receive communication logging on?
        MeiAutomtion Home

        Comment


        • #5
          I would like you to capture a debug log of the device string not correct when the status changes correctly.
          Attach the debug log zipped to the ticket you log on my web site

          If you could also attach screenshots of the device property windows (advanced tab and status graphics tab)
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Blade View Post
            I would like you to capture a debug log of the device string not correct when the status changes correctly.
            Attach the debug log zipped to the ticket you log on my web site

            If you could also attach screenshots of the device property windows (advanced tab and status graphics tab)
            Submitted to your ticketing system. Note however that there are no logs that show the device status actually changing. I did have "debug" turned on, but nothing was logged. I also provided a debug log with the send/receive serial communication being logged just in case.
            MeiAutomtion Home

            Comment


            • #7
              OK I will take a look
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

              Comment


              • #8
                Sirmeili,

                Where u able to resolve this issue? Im having the same problem when i upgraded to latest cersion .90

                Waiting for Blade to fix the issue.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ronaldm View Post
                  Sirmeili,

                  Where u able to resolve this issue? Im having the same problem when i upgraded to latest cersion .90

                  Waiting for Blade to fix the issue.
                  He is testing some new version right now, hopefully he will have something soon. I know he has been hard at work on get the finally kinks out of the plugin. Thanks Blade!
                  -Tom-

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Honestly, I thought this was fixed a while ago.

                    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                    MeiAutomtion Home

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      .94 Fixed the problem.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X