Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The state of BLRussound

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    I had a similar issue a while back that the source wouldn't remained synced if you changed it locally at the Russound panel. I found what was causing it is that I didn't have the # of sources being used correctly programmed into the Russound unit itself. Once I changed it to 6 (even though I only use 3), it remains synced now. I just changed the names of the sources not being used to DNU. Not clean, but works.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
      I had a similar issue a while back that the source wouldn't remained synced if you changed it locally at the Russound panel. I found what was causing it is that I didn't have the # of sources being used correctly programmed into the Russound unit itself. Once I changed it to 6 (even though I only use 3), it remains synced now. I just changed the names of the sources not being used to DNU. Not clean, but works.
      I find that you have to set that option to the same value that you have the Russound unit set to. I had the plugin set to 3 (like you), but the actual unit was set for 6 sources. Once I programmed the unit for 3 it worked. Like you, I first set it to 6 and it worked as well, but since I currently only use 3 I tried that (setting both to 3) and it worked great too
      MeiAutomtion Home

      Comment

      Working...
      X