Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blade View Post
    There might be some scripting calls for that

If not I will be adding it because I managed to get an ST tuner and an ST2 XM dual tuner when I bought my CAV6.6. I also got 4 UNO-S2 keypads plus the touch screen version of that keypad. All for $600 CDN - Not too bad

Wow. I am jealous of that deal. That's about what I paid for a cam6.6 and 4 s2 panels.

Comment

OK guys I need some help!

I need the rackmount ears and screws for my new found Russound equipment

I have the following:

1 x Russound CAV6.6
      1 x ST2 tuner
      1 x ST2XM tuner

I believe the ST2 tuner and ST2XM tuner use the same rack ears.

I need rackmount ears and the screws for all 3 pieces of equipment.

Does anyone know where I can find them?
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

If you haven't tried already, you might be able to contact Russound and see if they will sell you some. I can't imaging they don't have some back stock somewhere.

Alternatively, check Ebay:

CAV6.6:
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Russound-Rac...4AAOSwqu9U82bK

ST2 & ST2XM:
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Russound-Rac...cAAOSw9mFWMuLQ

edit: You might find some better prices on Ebay, those were the first 2 results when searching for "Russound rack ears".

Comment

If you can't find them on ebay you're going to have to go through a Russound dealer. If ou call Russound they can get you in touch with a dealer in your area or one who might be able to ship them to you. They don't sell anything as far as I know. They might sell you the ears but I kinda doubt it. Also, what about Amazon?

Scratch that. Amazon has nothing.
          Originally posted by rprade
          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

I switched from Vera to HomeSeer 100% 2 weeks ago.

Prior to that, I used Vera for 4 years without any issues with Russound caa66 integration set up similar to how I have it now. My events are pretty simple zone on and off with motion.

Issues I've seen:
            * Sometimes (I've seen this happen 5 times now), the source will alternate be my sources every second or so. I have no events that change a source, except a single off event that sets the default zone before turning off, and verified that that event is not looping/running).

* When I had BLSpeech enabled, several times the volume gets stuck on down (even when you click it up, it will go down again) when speech was playing in currently on zones. I've disabled BLSpeech for now as that was the only thing I was using it for over a week and the volume down issue appeared.

I tried restarting the Russound, but only restarting the BLRussound plugin fixes both issues.

Comment

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post

Prior to that, I used Vera for 4 years without any issues with Russound caa66 integration set up similar to how I have it now. My events are pretty simple zone on and off with motion.

Issues I've seen:

* Sometimes (I've seen this happen 5 times now), the source will alternate be my sources every second or so. I have no events that change a source, except a single off event that sets the default zone before turning off, and verified that that event is not looping/running).

* When I had BLSpeech enabled, several times the volume gets stuck on down (even when you click it up, it will go down again) when speech was playing in currently on zones. I've disabled BLSpeech for now as that was the only thing I was using it for over a week and the volume down issue appeared.

I tried restarting the Russound, but only restarting the BLRussound plugin fixes both issues.

I just installed blspeech and noticed the same thing about the volume. Also if you change sources at the keypad, HS gets outta sync.

Comment

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post

Issues I've seen:

Issue 1 I've seen but it switches between sources MUCH more frequently than once per second.

Issue two sounds like it might be a bug. Could you file a report for Blade?

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
                  Also if you change sources at the keypad, HS gets outta sync.

This has never happened for me. I have seen BLSpeech not return to the original zone properly though. That kind of thing has become fairly uncommon though with the recent updates.

Comment

Well now it would seem with the latest update i installed, the CAM6.6 is not changing sources at all for me. It changes on the screen of the keypad, but doesn't actually change.

I have decided to just rebuild so that the regrouping of the devices is proper with the new update. It's slowly rebuilding, but taking a long time and I am missing a lot of controls. Assuming just leave it be?
                    Last edited by waynehead99; April 17, 2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

This plugin is not working very well at all. Sources are out of sync and if you switch fast on the keypad the plugin makes the sources switch like crazy. It always seems to be one one source behind. If im on Source 5 it shows Source 4.

Integration with BLSpeech is no good. Zones that were off stay on after an announcement. Zones dont return to the correct sources. Sometimes the announcement volume dont adjust, or sometimes the volume doesn't turn back and causes blasting music waking you up in the middle of the night.

I have logged a ticket before and Blade attempted to do some fixes but its still not right. Im glad im not the only one that is still having issues.

Also on the source pages where you set keypad presses to events. When you select an event and click save, the event is not saved to the key press. Also the events should be in alphabetic order as they are hard to find.
                      -Tom-

Comment

Source option event lists should be sorted in new build
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                          Source option event lists should be sorted in new build

I updated BLRussound and BLSpeech and now my notifications are hosed. Instead of notifications being on source 2 (my HS3 source) it goes to source 5 (my boy's PC) so instead of a caller being announced I get Journey blasted of the speakers. They have been listening to Journey all morning.

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                            I updated BLRussound and BLSpeech and now my notifications are hosed. Instead of notifications being on source 2 (my HS3 source) it goes to source 5 (my boy's PC) so instead of a caller being announced I get Journey blasted of the speakers. They have been listening to Journey all morning.
                            I find that odd because I only changed the source options page
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

I'm getting a debug log to you right now. I'm logged in to your site and filling out the report.

Comment

The latest BLSpeech update fixed it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X