• Show
Clear All

• turbobob924
    replied
    This is tied to my question of volkum e control in general

Leave a comment:

• Jobee
    replied
    did something similar once I read the log. I stopped the plugin and then started task manager on the box and ended the task for the exe. Then went in and installed the plugin and it worked. However, now with version .94, the root says Not Set, where before it said Root.

It also set my on volume, bass, treble to zero and turned off the Loudness. I can only assume, they are not set in the controller and you are reading what is in the controller at startup. I thought the plugin was writing the startup values to the controller.

I appreciate the work you continue to do on the plugin making it even better.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Try this

Disable plugin
    Restart HS3
    Update the plugin
    Re-able plugin

Leave a comment:

• Jobee
    replied
    Tried several times to install .94. I disable the plugin and then click to install the update from the main plugin page.

Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Install/Update of package BLRussound failed.
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Error Installation of package BLRussound failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Error Copying source to C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_BLRussound.exe, detailed error: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_BLRussound.exe' because it is being used by another process.
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_BLRussound.exe
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\BLRussound_Functions.vb
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\BLHelp\BLRussound\Images\sourceOptionsPage.jpg
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\BLHelp\BLRussound\Images\controllersPage.jpg
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\BLHelp\BLRussound\Images\optionsPage.jpg
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\BLHelp\BLRussound\Images\webInterface.jpg
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLRussound\Registration\mscomm32.ocx
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLRussound\Registration\MSCommControl.reg
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\BLHelp\BLRussound\BLRussound_Help.asp
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Installing package BLRussound
    Jul-30 11:05:47 Updater Update HSPI_BLRussound.exe downloaded successfully
    Jul-30 11:05:44 Updater Downloading update: BLRussound
    Jul-30 11:05:44 Updater Starting download of updates
    Jul-30 11:05:31 Info Plugin BLRussound with instance: has disconnected
    Jul-30 11:05:28 Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: BLRussound

I have the plugin log file but it exceeds the size limitation. Let me know if you want a specific part.
    Last edited by Jobee; July 30, 2016, 11:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ronaldm
    replied
    .94 fixed this issue. Thanks Blade

Leave a comment:

• Jobee
    replied
    I have version 84 and mine is working fine. I see version .94 is out, but it will not update, so I am staying at 84. I have a CAM6.6.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• S-F
    replied
    I know that you have an impending move and that's a bit hectic but wouldn't it be easier to set up your CAV with one set of speakers on a bench at your place to tinker with?

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Originally posted by S-F View Post
    Good news! Thanks.

Just for some general feedback, the plugin seems to be getting more stable with each update. BLSpeech and BLRussound integration has been rock solid all week.
    Good to hear
    When I was at my brother in laws last night it was very odd some of the messages coming back from the CAV66. I have changed the com port processing and will be testing tonight at his place.

Leave a comment:

• S-F
    replied
    Originally posted by Blade View Post
    I am working on it now - I plan to work on it this weekend
    Good news! Thanks.

Just for some general feedback, the plugin seems to be getting more stable with each update. BLSpeech and BLRussound integration has been rock solid all week.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I am working on it now - I plan to work on it this weekend

Leave a comment:

• WinoOutWest
    replied
    Thanks Blade. My first instinct is to assume it is something I am doing wrong.

I know developers don't give ETAs but just curious on the order of magnitude of the timeframe for a fix as the volume feedback is the only thing I can't get out of the box using a generic serial plugin so if I know it is on the horizon I may not bother working with the generic serial plugin as it is more work (although cheaper) :-)

Cheers!
    Darren

Leave a comment:

• ronaldm
    replied
    FYI. I have the same problem. It doesn't give the you the status of Volumes, Balance,trebles but the sliders work will increase and decrease volumes.

I also open a ticket Blade.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I am still working on this. Hope to have it resolved soon

Leave a comment:

• WinoOutWest
    started a topic Volume Level Feedback working?

Volume Level Feedback working?

A newbie Homseerer here and I am testing this plugin with my recently acquired CAM66.
    Controls seem to work fine and the power indicators seem to work but I don't get any volume feedback. Increasing or decreasing the volume works but the status never changes (stays at 16 in my instance)
    I want to be able to display the volume level in a zone.

Before I go off trying to figure why this doesn't work can anyone confirm if their volume level does in fact change with the actual volume level in the zone?

Thanks
Working...
X