Support for 8 Sources?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for 8 Sources?

I tried to enter "8" in the number of active sources and it resets back to 6 -- can this be increased to 8 for the MCA units? Thanks.
    Attached Files

Can you add a feature request on my site for this?
    This will take a bit of work
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Will do - thanks,

Comment

Everything else is working OK?
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Yes - so far so good. I am now working on moving control of my Russound from ML to this plugin - to date, I have only tested power, volume and some of the basic controls using the device interface buttons but everything I tried so far works well. I also see the two-way working fine too - turning on a zone instantly shows on in the device. It will take me some time to complete the transition as I have a lot of control still built in ML. My motivation is that I am trying to make ML have no plugins and simply be a graphic front end to HS - I find the plugins in ML really drag down the performance of the ML interface, at times stalling the server where it becomes unresponsive for short periods of time - The only plugin left that I can't replace in HS is Yamaha -- I see you have a plugin request for this so +1 here to get a Yamaha plugin! Thanks,

Comment

Good to hear
            I am also moving things to HS3 from ML. I will likely still use the interface of ML but I need to write a how long Pandora plugin in HS3 as I use that one a lot. I also need to write a good music plugin as I also use MusicLobby all the time
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Working...
            X