Wow that turns on all of my keypads for controller #1
    Very odd why it does not work for you
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Does these do anything

Code:
      &nhs.PluginFunction("BLRussound","","SendHexTest",new Object(){1,0,"All ON","F0 7E 00 7F 00 00 71 05 02 02 00 00 F1 22 00 00 01 00 00 01"})
      Code:
      &nhs.PluginFunction("BLRussound","","SendHexTest",new Object(){1,0,"All ON","F0 7F 00 7F 00 00 71 05 02 02 00 00 F1 22 00 00 01 00 00 01"})
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

None of those worked.

I see you have 20 sets, but in the one I found there are 22 sets (not saying yours is wrong!).

This is the one I found for all on:

F0 7E 00 7F 00 00 71 05 02 02 00 00 F1 22 00 01 00 00 00 01 10 F7

which when plugged into your script doesn't work either...LOL

Edit: actually the doc I found said this one was the one for the CAA66:

F0 7E 00 7F 00 00 70 05 02 02 00 00 F1 22 00 00 01 00 00 01 0F F7

and it didn't work either.

Comment

Ok, so this explains it (maybe). At least in the 1.00.04 version of the russount rnet rs232 protocol, the CAA66 doesn't support All On (see attached image and PDF)...however the 1.00.05 version says that there is an additionall All ON added (I presume for the CAA series) and that it was added in 1.00.05
          Attached Files

Comment

What about this one:

Code:
            &nhs.PluginFunction("BLRussound","","SendHexTest",new Object(){1,0,"All ON","F0 7E 00 7F 00 00 70 05 02 02 00 00 F1 22 00 00 01 00 00 01"})
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
              What about this one:

Code:
              &nhs.PluginFunction("BLRussound","","SendHexTest",new Object(){1,0,"All ON","F0 7E 00 7F 00 00 70 05 02 02 00 00 F1 22 00 00 01 00 00 01"})
              Nope. Sorry. Is there a way to check the version of RNET on the controller?

Comment

I wonder what your RNET version is on your controller. Maybe PC Power Tools would tell you.
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

I'm not sure what version it is or how to get it. I don't know where to get PC Power tools (I've never been able to find it).

I did see they had a new firware out for the CAA66 as of 7/16/2016, so I tried to update it, but it didn't work (I couldn't get the firmware updated). From what I can tell they recommend you do it with a serial cable and I only have serial -> usb, which apparently has issues with the software they use to upgrade it with.

I may try again, but it will require me to install a serial port on my server (I will likely have to buy the pci slot plate for it). Until then, I'm not sure. I wonder if this version will allow it to happen. I can't find any notes on what the firmware update actually includes. Nothing on their site, and nothing in the download.

Comment

God damn! I'm the perfect guinea pig for this as I have a CAA and a serial port on my server that has never been touched. (I'm connectig via a USB to serial device)

Three problems:

I have been sick. And not sick as in "I have been coughing and need the syrup in the bottle from TV". More like the sort of sick people get in a Dickens novel.

Second is that I have no PC right now. It died. I have the makings of a new one but that takes time, so, see three.

I'm supposedly on vacation. Nevermind that I worked 13 hours today. But my lady is on vacation as well. So me fiddling with computer parts and configurations is basically not viable. Even though she can code and I am pretty good at hitting the POWERON button.

So I have the ability to help here, and I mave have been able to actually provide some if I hadn't used my time to write this, on a damn tablet I might add, but with no pc I am only a spectator here.

It slays me.
                    Originally posted by rprade
                    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                      I'm not sure what version it is or how to get it. I don't know where to get PC Power tools (I've never been able to find it).

I did see they had a new firware out for the CAA66 as of 7/16/2016, so I tried to update it, but it didn't work (I couldn't get the firmware updated). From what I can tell they recommend you do it with a serial cable and I only have serial -> usb, which apparently has issues with the software they use to upgrade it with.

I may try again, but it will require me to install a serial port on my server (I will likely have to buy the pci slot plate for it). Until then, I'm not sure. I wonder if this version will allow it to happen. I can't find any notes on what the firmware update actually includes. Nothing on their site, and nothing in the download.
                      I got power tools from their site - it was free.
                      I will try and find the link
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                        God damn! I'm the perfect guinea pig for this as I have a CAA and a serial port on my server that has never been touched. (I'm connectig via a USB to serial device)

Three problems:

I have been sick. And not sick as in "I have been coughing and need the syrup in the bottle from TV". More like the sort of sick people get in a Dickens novel.

Second is that I have no PC right now. It died. I have the makings of a new one but that takes time, so, see three.

I'm supposedly on vacation. Nevermind that I worked 13 hours today. But my lady is on vacation as well. So me fiddling with computer parts and configurations is basically not viable. Even though she can code and I am pretty good at hitting the POWERON button.

So I have the ability to help here, and I mave have been able to actually provide some if I hadn't used my time to write this, on a damn tablet I might add, but with no pc I am only a spectator here.

It slays me.
                        Hope you feel better soon. I was surprised not to hear from you
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Blade,

I'm having another issue now. I'm not sure if its related to the recent update but when I run the Events: Reset Audio Devices, or Power off audio (see screen shot) I get unpredictable and inconsistent results. For example, if I run the reset audio event it will turn on some zones and not others. If I run it 3 times eventually they all come on. If I run the power off audio event some zones shut off, others do not. If I run that one 2-3 times eventually they all shut off. Any thoughts?
                          Attached Files

Comment

After doing some trouble shooting the attached event solved the issue. I have no clue why, but at least it works.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X