Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Object reference not set to an instance of an object., Scheduler

Hi Bob,

Not had issues with BLSpeech in a long time. Now on 2.0.76 and .445 of HS3. This morning I expected my weather announcement and it did not fly. I started looking backwards:

I went to my media server where HS3 Speaker is intalled. I looked in the Speaker Log and did not see at 9:00 am this morning, the normal output when Speaker does its thing.

Next I went to the BLSpeech plugin and lookin in the queue. Nothing. Looked in the Activity Log and it shows there. So it made it to BLSpeech.

Next went to the HS3 log and found this:

Jun-17 09:00:05 email Email successfully sent to XXX@XXX.XXX
    Jun-17 09:00:05 Error BuildDeviceVoiceCommands error (1), Object reference not set to an instance of an object., Scheduler
    Jun-17 09:00:05 Error BuildDeviceVoiceCommands error (1), Object reference not set to an instance of an object., Scheduler
    Jun-17 09:00:05 TTS Speak: (*.*): Good morning. Today is Sunday. Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 86. Wind's East Southeast at 10 to 15 miles per hour. Chance of rain 80%. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Tonight. Scattered thunderstorms this evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 76. Wind's Southeast at 10 to 15 miles per hour. Chance of rain 80%. Monday. Thunderstorms likely. High 82. Wind's East Southeast at 10 to 20 miles per hour. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall may reach one inch. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Monday night. Thunderstorms likely. Low around 75. Wind's East Southeast at 10 to 20 miles per hour. Chance of rain 90%. Tuesday. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 85. Wind's East Southeast at 10 to 15 miles per hour. Chance of rain 60%. Tuesday night. Cloudy. Low 77. Wind's East Southeast at 10 to 15 miles per hour. Sunset is at 8 23 PM. Have a great Sunday.
    Jun-17 09:00:05 Device Control Device: weather Speak 3 Day Forecast - All to E-Mail (2)
    Jun-17 09:00:05 Device Control Device: weather Speak 3 Day Forecast - All to Speak (0)

Any thoughts on what would have happened?

Michael
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Those error messages are not coming out of BLSpeech

Can you duplicate it with debug logging on in the plugin
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I turned on debug. Waiting for next speech to run and see what happens.
      Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
      BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Okay. Debug did not seem to help. I turned it on at just about 5pm and waited. I had 2 items that should have gone. The HS3 log shows them both going. In the BLSpeech Activity Log, there is only 1, and it is the first one about the garbage.

Jun-17 20:23:32 TTS Speak: (*:*):Will. It is 8:23 PM. Please scoop the litter box.
        Jun-17 20:23:28 TTS Speak: (*:*):Will. Please take the garbage out.
        Jun-17 20:23:24 Event Event Trigger "Announcements Take Garbage Out"
        Jun-17 20:23:24 Event Event Trigger "Announcements Will - Litterbox"

I went into settings and turned off debug about 9 PM. I can send you the file. It has a bunch of pageputs for the first second I started it and then nothing after that until the 9 pm when I shut it off.

There is nothing in the HS log outside of what I posted above.

Michael
        Attached Files

Comment

There is not much in that debug log

Can you do what it says in this thread and then capture a new debug log

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=196104
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

done and turned on. will wait for the next items.

Comment

OK - make sure to zip the debug log
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Working...
              X