BLSpeech and HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLSpeech and HS4

I just tried to setup the "Previous Speech" device in Homeseer (HS4). I created a virtual device and found in the advanced section it is device 260. I went into the BLSpeech Options in plugins and went down to the part where you assign the device code. I put in 260 and clicked save. It says the device has to already exist. Has anyone else seen this?
    A computer's attention span is as long
    as it's powercord.

Try out 2.0.79 in the beta section
    You can use the device code or the reference
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

How do I get to the "Beta Section"?
      as it's powercord.

Comment

HS4 is different... Under Plugins... Add... you will see the BLSpeech with BETA - install that one after you shutdown BLSpeech first
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Ok, that is working now. Thank you. How do we setup the voices? (There is no Voice tab) I have installed several voice packs from Microsoft on the system. I set mark as default in Windows 10 but I don't show that the voice tag is even being logged in the activity. Did that get done away with?
          as it's powercord.

Comment

Just to document this, I have found that this works when specifying the phrase to speak. Select "Speak Something" and put this in the phrase:
            {sound=3chord,filterlevel=5}<voice required='name = Microsoft David Desktop'>The garage door is now closed.
            Inside the brackets, put the BlSpeech settings, and then specify the voice in <> brackets.
            Specifying the voice in the BLSpeech does not work for me.
            I am running HS4....
            This works when using the If/Then statements in Homeseer. I have not researched how to make it work in a script yet.
            as it's powercord.

Comment

Working...
            X