Change in Blspeech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change in Blspeech

Could you add a option to disable BlRussound plugin in Blspeech.. I using the Speaker/zone function in Blspeech in my own Vb Russound Plugin.
    Under "Edit Speaker" I setting the type to "RUSSOUND" and setting the control# and Zone #, But I don't want you to automatic call the Blrussound PLugin in Blspeech Before and After speaking.
    Last edited by BIGMACK48; February 3, 2011, 11:18 PM.

Blade,

I agree with Big Mack. This would be a nice option to have. I like having the speaker option in BLSpeech, but if you could have the option to turn off the switching, it would allow users to manually perform the switch and return for speaking purposes in BLSpeech.

Matt

Comment

You will need to add a "Feature Request" On Blades site, http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/ListFeatureRequests.asp

TrOjAn

Comment

LOL.. ignore that, I see yoiu have done already..

Please be patient as Blade is away on Vacation for a few weeks..

TrOjAn

Comment

Blade,

I hope you had a great vacation.

I wondering how much effort to make the following change to BLSpeech.

I would like to call the Blspeech function that tell me what Russound control no and zone name I am using.

Could you add a option to disable BlRussound plugin in Blspeech.. I using the Speaker/zone function in Blspeech in my own Vb Russound Plugin.
          Under "Edit Speaker" I setting the type to "RUSSOUND" and setting the control# and Zone #, But I don't want you to automatic call the Blrussound PLugin in Blspeech Before and After speaking.

Thank You

BigMack

Comment

I believe you already have a feature request in for this.
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Try the newest build for the enable/disable Russound integration feature.
              Let me know how it works.
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
              X