No Sound...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sound...

I suspect I am doing something dumb, but haven't hit on it yet. I moved my HS2 over from an XP machine to a Win 8.1 machine. I downloaded and installed BLSpeech, copied over the ini file (C:\%HS2 Directory%\Config\hspi_BLSpeech.ini). then enabled and registered the Plug-in. Before enabling, I get all HS2 speech local and via HSTouch remote clients. After enabling BLSpeech I get no sound, although the HS2 speech bubble does show what is being spoken.

Nothing in the Activity Log (see below) or Detail Log jumps out at me, so I was hoping someone that has had this misfortune before might provide me some guidance.

Thanks
    Gary

2/10/2015 04:10:25 PM|0|{priority=normal,volume=70,queue=queue}B1 Off, As you command master|True||Normal|Queue|Normal|No
    2/10/2015 04:12:29 PM|0|{priority=normal,volume=70,queue=queue}B1 On, As you command Master|True||Normal|Queue|Normal|No
    2/10/2015 04:13:03 PM|100|{priority=normal,volume=70,queue=queue}Back Gate Closed Master.|True||Normal|Queue|Normal|No
    Last edited by Kbevo; February 10, 2015, 06:25 PM. Reason: To add Activity Log Entries.

Is the plugin enabled as a speech proxy in the plugin options
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Is the plugin enabled as a speech proxy in the plugin options
      Yes (see below), in addition when I enable it in Interfaces, this shows:
      2/10/2015 10:27:05 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Initializing Plug-in: BLSpeech
      2/10/2015 10:27:05 PM ~!~BLSpeech start~!~Initializing BLSpeech...
      2/10/2015 10:27:05 PM ~!~BLSpeech start~!~Loaded configuration successfully
      2/10/2015 10:27:05 PM ~!~BLSpeech start~!~BLSpeech Debug Logging is Enabled!
      2/10/2015 10:27:05 PM ~!~BLSpeech Info~!~BLSpeech is now REGISTERED as a Speak Proxy In HomeSeer!
      2/10/2015 10:27:05 PM ~!~BLSpeech start~!~Voices has been loaded.
      2/10/2015 10:27:06 PM ~!~BLSpeech start~!~BLSpeech plugin has been initialized
      2/10/2015 10:27:06 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in BLSpeech
      2/10/2015 10:27:11 PM ~!~ConfigIO~!~Calling ConfigIO for BLSpeech

Any suggestions?

Thanks
      Gary

Comment

On the options page have you selected the default speaker client for speaking?
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          On the options page have you selected the default speaker client for speaking?
          Yes, the image above shows Lian34G: DEFAULT as the speaking client. It is the only option shown in the drop-down box.

Thanks
          Gary
          PS: If you are not getting the image, let me know and I will try another method.

Comment

Odd... do the following:

1. Turn on debug logging in the plugin on the options page
            2. Speak something
            3. Turn off debug logging

Log a help desk ticket on my web site and attach the BLSpeech-Detailed.log file zipped to the ticket. It will be in your HS3 root folder.
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Working...
            X