X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade
    replied
    Not that I know of.
    They really need to add support for vb.net single line script calls in the event actions and from the control panel page.
    Nothing I can do about it. It has to be added in HS3

Leave a comment:

• bmora
    replied
    Was this ever resolved? I have a ton of IR commands I'd like to use with HSTouch.

Apparently not:

May-16 9:37:49 AM Error Running script(2) &hs.PluginFunction("BLUSBUIRT", "", "SendIR", New Object(){"cable box","power"}), init error: Expected end of statement

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I meant to log it on Bugzilla as a bug because Rich needs to fix this.
    I cannot fix this one

Leave a comment:

• TechHA
    replied
    Ticket #: 0000528

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Do not think it is fixed.
    I have not logged a bug for it yet.
    Can someone please log a bug for this and paste the bug report number here

Leave a comment:

• TechHA
    replied
    Was this ever fixed? I need to send IR commands from HSTouch and am getting the error, "Running script, init error: Expected end of statement". Just like the original post.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• olag00
    replied
    Ok, in the mean time I created Manually triggered events to send IR commands and seems to be working.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I have asked Rich about this

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Yea I cannot get scripting calls to work like that in the immediate script command window. I think that is an issue with HS3 because the same call works in a .vb script

Leave a comment:

• olag00
    replied
    i am trying this in the immediate scripting command of HS3 and it is not working:

&hs.PluginFunction("BLUSBUIRT", "", "SendIR", New Object(){"WD TV Play 1","enter"})

I am getting this error:
    12/28/2013 9:06:40 PM ~!~Error~!~Running script, init error: Expected end of statement

Do you know what I am missing?

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    SendIR does exist in my plugin but it is not getting to the plugin for some reason.
    I do not use HSTouch so I cannot test this.
    I did run the command from a script and it works.

Leave a comment:

• olag00
    replied
    not sure if it helps, but this thread might be of use about the SendIR command and HS3.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=163992

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    The problem is that SendIR is not getting called in the plugin
    It is never making it to the plugin.

Leave a comment:

• olag00
    replied
    doesn't appear to be getting any errors. I did the debugging twice. One from the HSTouch interface and one from the "control panel" of HS3.

edit: Could the addition of the "zones" change the way the Script should be formatted?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Are you getting any errors?
    Can you turn on debug logging in the plugin and then run the script call. Then turn off debug logging and attach the BLUSBUIRT-Detailed.log file and I will have a look

Leave a comment:

Working...
X