X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLUSBUIRT 2.0.7 and above can now be run remotely

You can now run BLUSBUIRT remotely as of 2.0.7

Here is what you will need to do:

1. Copy the following files from your HS3 root folder to the remote machine:

HSPI_BLUSBUIRT.exe
    HomeSeerAPI.dll
    HSCF.dll
    Scheduler.dll
    UsbUirtManagedWrapper.dll
    verticalprogressbar.dll

2. You will need to run the plugin as follows:

HSPI_BLUSBUIRT.exe server=[ip address of your HS3 machine]

That should do it.
    Last edited by Blade; June 12, 2014, 09:28 AM.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

This is a great feature Bob. Thanks for this. I no longer need to run long cable from my HomeSeer server to my living room.

Comment

i am having issues getting BLusbuirt running remotely can some one please help. I copied over the files but when I go to run it I get an error I attached a screen shot of what I am trying in the command line is this correct?

THanks KEN
      Attached Files
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Make sure you are in the same folder as where the exe is located.

Make sure your server parameter is just the IP address:

server=192.168.1.9
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Can some one tell me how to change folders I forget how and IM not much of a computer Guy

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
          HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Ok I got is figured out how to sent the command in the cmd, but it gets to the point of waiting to be initialized and then it stop there am I missing something what should I see in the cmd screen,

also If I get this running can I run multiple instances on different computers or only one instance?

Cheers Ken

Comment

You should be able to run multiple instances by specifying a different instance when running the plugin

HSPI_BLUSBUIRT.exe server=[ip address of your HS3 machine] instance=Office
              HSPI_BLUSBUIRT.exe server=[ip address of your HS3 machine] instance=FamilyRoom

The black window will just sit there.
              If you look in the Manage plugins page in the HS web interface you should see BLUSBUIRT enabled.
              I did not try the multiple instances but it should work.
              This is the first I have tried a remote plugin.
              Let me know
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Blade so if I run it remotely with the different instances are the brackets needed in the command

cheers Ken

Comment

No brackets. They are there just to show you what to enter

For example:

Code:
                  HSPI_BLUSBUIRT.exe server=192.168.1.9 instance=Office
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                    You should be able to run multiple instances by specifying a different instance when running the plugin

HSPI_BLUSBUIRT.exe server=[ip address of your HS3 machine] instance=FamilyRoom

The black window will just sit there.
                    If you look in the Manage plugins page in the HS web interface you should see BLUSBUIRT enabled.
                    I did not try the multiple instances but it should work.
                    This is the first I have tried a remote plugin.
                    Let me know
                    Blade,

I'm assuming that I should see multiple instances of the plugin appear in the manager for multiple instances it seems that it is only allowing one instance to run at a time when I enter an instance for the office it runs there but then when I initialize the one in the master bedroom it kicks out the office and runs in the master bedroom. but I't cant do both at the same time it would be really cool if multiple instances could run as it would be a great addition to networked IR

Cheers Ken

Comment

OK I need to make a change. Will do it once I am home tonight.
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

OK I need to make a change. Will do it once I am home tonight.

Blade,

Just checking in if there have been any advancements with the remote instances to run multiples

Cheers Ken

Comment

Not yet. Rich is looking into an issue for me but he is now gone until after CES. He will not be back until after next weekend
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Not yet. Rich is looking into an issue for me but he is now gone until after CES. He will not be back until after next weekend
                            Bummer I'm really excited about getting this up and running

Cheers Ken

Comment

It should work but only one instance only right now. It should work remotely but do not specify the instance
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X