Supported devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supported devices?

I bought myself a AVR-3808 this weekend. Can I control it using this plugin?
    Last edited by Moskus; April 27, 2009, 03:03 AM.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

I would give it a try. All plugins come with a free 30 day trial so you have nothing to loose in trying it out.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp.
      -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
      VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
      Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

30 days trials are great! What is not cool is having to manually uninstall plugins and potentially ruin my HS installation as there's no automatic way to do uninstall plugins...

But I installed it. I'm hoping it works!
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
          30 days trials are great! What is not cool is having to manually uninstall plugins and potentially ruin my HS installation as there's no automatic way to do uninstall plugins...

But I installed it. I'm hoping it works!
          Simply make a copy of your HS folder prior to installing. If you want to revert delete the HS folder contents and move the copy back in. This should become less of an issue in the future as the the SDK has the ability to install and uninstall as in any other "normal" windows installer. Let's just hope the plugin developers use this new "stuff" asap.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If you wish to remove plug-in...

1. Disable plug-in from within HomeSeer.
            2. Exit HomeSeer
            3. In the HomeSeer root directory --- delete DenonAVR.dll
            4. In the HomeSeer\html directory --- delete the DenonAVR directory.
            5. In the HomeSeer\Conf directory --- delete the DenonAVR.ini file.

Thats all there is to it!
            -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
            VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
            Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Thanks, lpitman! But I'm not talking about this plugin!
              It's been a dream for years to control my amplifier from my computer, and with this plugin I'm just 0.5 millimeter from reaching my goal!

If I just could make it work...

Comment

Working...
              X