Control over Zone 2, 3 and/or 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control over Zone 2, 3 and/or 4?

I really whish this pluing let me control the other zones than the main zone. Is it doable?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

I don't see why not, but have not actually tried myself. I will have to get back to you later on this.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Oh, what would be GREAT!
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

What sort of functionality are you looking for in the zones 2, 3, 4 ????
        -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Much the same as the main zone, really. The ability to enable/disable the zone, change input and perhaps also change volume would be ideal.

Comment

Another Celeb Sent Packing on 'Dancing with the Stars

It's week three on "Dancing with the Stars" and the second celebrity this season has been sent home. It was retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin The Man from U.N.C.L.E. series box The A-Team uk boxset, one of the first men to walk on the moon American Pie dvd set complete Deadwood series box set, and his pro partner Ashly Costa The X Files import box set, who got the boot.Buzz said of the experience The Lord of the Rings complete collection on dvd dawson's creek complete series dvd box set - new Will & Grace dvd box set in canada, "I did this show for the fighter pilots out there Star Trek The Original Series dvd uk Sex and the city box sets The West Wing the complete series dvd, the military people and the elder geezers like me who would just like to see an elder come back week after week."He added Babylon 5 complete dvd collection The Lord of the Rings on dvd, "I'm [also] interested in having the public be thankful for the great successes that we had in the Apollo program and look forward to even greater successes in our future space program."When it came to his fans Star Trek The Next Generation series dvd Buffy The Vampire Slayer gift box Ally McBeal complete collection series 1-5, the 80-year-old said That '70s Show the complete set, "I thank everyone who voted for us."Former "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka and his partner Chelsie Hightower joined Buzz and Ashly in the bottom two.Tuesday's episode also included a performance from Reba McIntyre. Tune in to "Dancing with the Stars" next Monday on ABC for the next round of competition.

Comment

Working...
            X