Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the story on conversion from string to decimal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed...I think...in version 2.2.1.8...that was sent to updater.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Well.. I updated. Still get the error:

19.10.2010 18:02:46 DenonAVR Error Exception error in Parse_TFAN_Status(): Conversion from string "087.50" to type 'Decimal' is not valid.
      19.10.2010 18:02:46 DenonAVR Error Exception error in Parse_TFAN_Status(): Conversion from string "087.50" to type 'Decimal' is not valid.
      19.10.2010 18:02:49 DenonAVR Error Exception error in Parse_CV_Status()...Conversion from string "47.5" to type 'Double' is not valid.
      19.10.2010 18:02:49 DenonAVR Error Exception error in Parse_CV_Status()...Conversion from string "46.5" to type 'Double' is not valid.
      19.10.2010 18:02:49 DenonAVR Error Exception error in Parse_CV_Status()...Conversion from string "48.5" to type 'Double' is not valid

... but I am now able to open the DenonAVR page at least...
      Last edited by Moskus; October 19, 2010, 11:29 AM.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Sent new version to updater...Hope this helps you.
        -Larry

Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Thank you for all your efforts and the new version.
          But sadly it did not fix the problem...

I'm very close to ask you if I can look at the code. I'll sign every document you want giving you the rights to the code, I just want to fix the damn problem! And I can see it's hard for you, you don't use comma as a decimal separator.
          Last edited by Moskus; November 16, 2010, 02:48 AM.
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
            Thank you for all your efforts and the new version.
            But sadly it did not fix the problem...

I'm very close to ask you if I can look at the code. I'll sign every document you want giving you the rights to the code, I just want to fix the damn problem! And I can see it's hard for you, you don't use comma as a decimal separator.
            I placed the culturalDecimalSeparater at every location in place of "." can you attach the debug log for me (DenonAVR.log) ?
            -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Here's the log.

The "Main volume" device (device 5) won't display decimals at all. If the volume is -42.5, it only displays -44. The error is not generated when I set the volume to a whole number.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                Here's the log.

The "Main volume" device (device 5) won't display decimals at all. If the volume is -42.5, it only displays -44. The error is not generated when I set the volume to a whole number.
                Thanks, I will look into the volume routines...I will also look at the log file in detail to see if any other problems on your system. Sorry for the delays.
                -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Working...
                X