Event Based Volume Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Based Volume Control

I am using the DenonAVR plugin to control a 4310 receiver using a Logitech remote that sends commands through a BC-IRI unit to the plug-in. One of the most used commands is the volume control for soft, normal, loud and extraLoud. I can get these commands to execute properly from the 'DenonAVR Control' page, but the event based scripts do not work. For exampe, the script statement of &hs.plugin("DenonAVR").SetVolAVR("Soft") does not return any result. Does this statement appear correct? I've attached the logfile, but wonder if there is something else that can help diagnose why the commands are not executing.
    Attached Files

I am just days away from releasing a completely re-written plug-in...as a matter of fact most of the functionality was converted to Eventhandlers for the IP connectivity stuff, along with that was implementing most of the missing functionality in Denon, such as Tuner support, Zone-2 and Zone-3 support...give me just a few more days and I hope to publish this new version.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
    X