Problem with device statuses in DenonAVR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with device statuses in DenonAVR

After trialing this plugin for a while using a network connection to my Denon AVR 3808, I decided to buy it and use a serial connection. In terms of controlling the receiver, everything seems to work fine. I can turn it on and off, switch sources, raise and lower volume.

The problem is with the DenonAVR devices that the plugin creates. These do not show any status properly. Everything is shown as "disconnected" or "no status." When I try to recreate the devices from the plugin page, I get a bunch of these warning messages in my Homeseer log:
    Code:
    Warning 'status' property on device DenonAVR DenonAVR Status was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used. 
    Warning 'status' property on device DenonAVR Power was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used. 
    Warning 'status' property on device DenonAVR Main Zone Status was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used. 
    Warning 'status' property on device DenonAVR Main Mute was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used. 
    I assume this is why my statuses are not working. I am using HomeSeer 2.5.0.1 on Windows XP, and have version 2.2.1.9 of the DenonAVR plugin. Any idea how I can fix this problem? Thanks for any help!

I am currently working on a upgrade that should address the serial and status issues in the plug-in.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
    X