Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors on sending commands

Hello,
    Just downloaded your plugin, hoping to use it to control my Denon AVR-3806. Connected via serial port, AVR seems to communicate with HS: when I change the source or volume manually on the receiver, my iPhone's HSTouch screen for Denon AVR changes those appropriately, live. The problem I am having is controlling AVR from HS - either web page or iPhone's HSTouch.

I realize that it seems the script command - for almost everything - is the way to go. Tried that. Succeeded with some, while literally pasting sample script commands from your help document into immediate script execution window in control panel of HS. However, pressing on any buttons on Denon AVR Control tab does absolutely nothing - can't change volume to any of the button's presents, can't change source either. Entering configuration page, unable to save my own dB levels for volume presents. Fill out each window, click on save - reverts to default

Finally, I keep getting this error in the log:
    Code:
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Exception error in ParseResponseLst(): Index and length must  refer to a location within the string.Parameter name: length[/COLOR]
    Any help would be appreciated

Let me take a look and try to replicate what you are seeing.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Originally posted by lpitman View Post
      Let me take a look and try to replicate what you are seeing.
      Any updates on this? I am beyond my 30-day trial and can't really use the plugin, since the only thing I can do is take the receiver out of standby and place it on standby. That's it...

Comment

Working...
      X