Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is the plugin?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    where is the plugin?

    where do i download the denon plugin from?

    I only see the Denon plugin by Blade under plugins.. where is Ipitman denon plugin?

    #2
    anyone??! it is like 35 views and zero replies!

    Comment


      #3
      From 2008, it is likely HS2. That what you are hoping for?
      Jim
      ----
      Plugins:Z Wave 3.0.1.55, HS3 Pro 3.0.0.208, HS3Touch, HS3Touch IOS, Z-Net, SceneMaster, XBMC, Sonos, Media Controller, Envisalink (52 Virtual nodes), JowiHue, EasyTrigger, Liftmaster MyQ, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLRadar, Pushover

      Devices:Cooper RF9540, Cooper Scene, Yale Locks, Sonos, Phillips Hue and Lux, DSC, Somfy Blinds

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Ramymounir View Post
        where do i download the denon plugin from?

        I only see the Denon plugin by Blade under plugins.. where is Ipitman denon plugin?
        I am working on a complete re-write of the plugin, and hope to publish soon.
        Thanks.
        -Larry

        A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

        Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

        Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by 519zwave View Post
          From 2008, it is likely HS2. That what you are hoping for?
          thats from 2015..


          http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...ighlight=denon

          Comment


            #6
            Did the complete re-write ever happen? I've been trying Blade's plugin but it doesnt work properly with the 3300W I have. It sends an SV command, but I need it to send SI. I posted a question on the Blade plugin forum, but no response in a week.

            I'm beginning to think Homeseer isn't the best! These forums seem very sluggish indeed.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by davethehedgehog View Post
              Did the complete re-write ever happen? I've been trying Blade's plugin but it doesnt work properly with the 3300W I have. It sends an SV command, but I need it to send SI. I posted a question on the Blade plugin forum, but no response in a week.

              I'm beginning to think Homeseer isn't the best! These forums seem very sluggish indeed.
              I am on the road right now, but when I get home, I will refresh my work on the plugin and see if you like it, although I do not have a Denon any more, so I don't think there will be any future development, as I can not test.
              -Larry

              A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

              Plugins:
              VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

              Hardware:
              Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

              Comment

              Working...
              X