Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GC Plugin Problem

Hello,

I have been using the GC plugin for a while without too many problems (although its one of my least favorite HS solutions!) but this weekend I want to integrate my garage doors. I went to check my GC setup and it appears that the plugin is no longer working properly - please see the attached screen.

I used to get three hyperlinks to configure the GC on this page, and there used to be a config button. Also if I try to enable the IR option, nothing happens, no error in the log, and it stays disabled.

I have tried reinstalling the plugin from the updater.

Any suggestions

Thanks

Jon
    Attached Files

Hello Jon,

One thing you might want to try, is to do a manual reset of the GC-100 unit itself. It's a little tricky, since you have to short two of the serial pins to do it, but the instructions can be found on the GC website. I've found that sometimes after a bad electrical storm or power outage, my GC-100 doesn't recover a 100% of the time and that once I perform the reset, the plug-in can talk to the unit once again.

Just a thought!
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Are there any errors in your HomeSeer log when you restart HomeSeer?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Are there any errors in your HomeSeer log when you restart HomeSeer?
        No, no errors at all.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
          Hello Jon,

One thing you might want to try, is to do a manual reset of the GC-100 unit itself. It's a little tricky, since you have to short two of the serial pins to do it, but the instructions can be found on the GC website. I've found that sometimes after a bad electrical storm or power outage, my GC-100 doesn't recover a 100% of the time and that once I perform the reset, the plug-in can talk to the unit once again.

Just a thought!
          Thank you - I will try this tonight and get back

Jon

Comment

Working...
          X