Connect Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connect Error

I recently started using the gc-100 plugin with my gc-100 but am constantly met with the following error:
    Code:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">[COLOR=#000000]9/14/2010 12:53:52 PM [/COLOR]</td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> [COLOR=#000000]Global Cache GC100 [/COLOR]</td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">[COLOR=#000000]Connect  Error: Once the socket has been disconnected, you can only reconnect  again asynchronously, and only to a different EndPoint.  BeginConnect  must be called on a thread that won't exit until the operation has been  completed.[/COLOR]</td></tr></tbody></table>
    I have verified that nothing else is attempting to connect to the gc-100 at the time (but when I shut down HS and use another program to communicate with the gc-100 they do so without issue so the error is HS specific).

I put in a support ticket a couple weeks ago to no avail.

If I continue to try to send ir it will eventually go but I'll typically see this error a few times first.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the plug-in is basically useless if it doesn't send ir.

Cheers!

It's really disappointing that HS doesn't wish to help me with one of their own plugins. The support ticket has been ignored for weeks and I've received no responses on this thread.

Looking below this thread, I see several other messages that weren't responded to either.

C'mon guys, I know you're understaffed but if you SELL IT, SUPPORT IT!

Comment

Working...
    X