GlobalCache IR signal update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GlobalCache IR signal update

I am having a problem when trying to update an IR signal from the globalcache configuration page. When it reads from the globalcacheir.dat file it reads the code fine. If I try to update the code it shows complete and in the globalcacheir.dat file it adds a new line with the location (0=sendir......) where all the other entries are (LOC-0=0|sendir.......). The old codes work but no updates can be applied to the existing codes or the new ones added do not work. I have updated to the latest version of hspro .60 and also the latest plugin with no luck. I have deleted all the codes and readded with same issue. Anyone seen this issue? I think it is when the webpage writes to the file. It reads in one format and writes in a different one.

Same issue! The only thing I can do to update it is to delete the code and re-add it.

You should issue a bug report on it. The more bug reports they get, the more likely they will fix it. Yeah, yeah, I know, all the programmers are busy working on HS3, blah blah...
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Working...
    X