No announcement yet.

Global Cache and Projector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft mce ir blaster and remote. The blaster can with the right software learn codes and spit out the hex just not sure which software.

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
      Microsoft mce ir blaster and remote. The blaster can with the right software learn codes and spit out the hex just not sure which software.
      If you can't get the iTach to learn the codes then I doubt you can get mce remote to learn them either.

Have you searched remotecentral.com to see if anyone else has posted codes for that fan?
      Nicolai L

Comment

Ditto on trying Ultra's GCIR plug-in. It works much better than the HS plug- in. If you do give it a try, then I would also try sending the OFF command followed by an IR Stop command then another OFF command. (the IR Stop command is available in the Ultra GCIR plug-in) I use hundreds of IR commands in my system and they can be a pain at times, but you will probably come up with a working combination.

Comment

Global Cache support was able to send me a string that works thanks for the help everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X