X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Cache iTach

HS3 .293 GC Plugin version 5.0.0.22

I am getting this error when I click on "select IR" in GC Settings

Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Also I am unable to get the Global Cache Pro version working as well.

The iTach functions perfect with HS2 using the same PC

any ideas?

Thank you

This isn't really a fix, but I just finished configuring mine with Ultrajones's plugin. Since the trial is free, you might give it a shot. His plugin lets you import IR codes from Global Cache's database. It ended up being less than an evening's work to get my AVR and TV functional and to create a bunch of media events in Homeseer. May be worth a try.

Comment

There is a new version of Global Cache in the Beta section of the Updater, called Global Cache PRO. IF you own the previous version this one is free.

It allows you to download thousands of Code-Sets. Test Codes, Edit Codes and Learn codes right from the Plugin.

I've hooked up 5 different iTach IP2IR(s) using the PRO version and it really is a time saver
      Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
      | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
      Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
      BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Originally posted by BlairG View Post
        There is a new version of Global Cache in the Beta section of the Updater, called Global Cache PRO. IF you own the previous version this one is free.

It allows you to download thousands rumah of Code-Sets. Test Codes, Edit Codes and Learn codes right from the Plugin.

I've hooked up 5 different iTach IP2IR(s) using the PRO version and it really is a time saver
        thanks for information

Comment

Working...
        X