Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicating Devices in GCPro

Hi
    I am using HS3Pro on a Windows 10 PC. I have two Global Cache IP2IRs. I am using them to control AV in two separate rooms. They are both set up fine using the GC Pro Plugin. My questions is simple. I have two devices (TV and STU) which I have in 2 rooms and I have learnt the IR commands successfully (after a lot of false reads etc.) through the plug in on one GC unit. I would like to copy the commands for these devices across so I can transmit them on the 2nd GC unit in the other room.

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by Cwhittle View Post
    Hi
    I am using HS3Pro on a Windows 10 PC. I have two Global Cache IP2IRs. I am using them to control AV in two separate rooms. They are both set up fine using the GC Pro Plugin. My questions is simple. I have two devices (TV and STU) which I have in 2 rooms and I have learnt the IR commands successfully (after a lot of false reads etc.) through the plug in on one GC unit. I would like to copy the commands for these devices across so I can transmit them on the 2nd GC unit in the other room.

Any thoughts?
    there's no problem with that....just copy to a text file and import to the second unit. when I learned the buttons for my fan and tv. the only way I could get it done like I wanted was to do each button into a separate text file, then copied the contents of each file into one combined file, and imported the combined file into my irblaster.

Comment

Thanks for that. Let me give it a try. Regards Chris

Comment

Working...
      X