GCPRO Beta license issue fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GCPRO Beta license issue fixed!

This thread is for the GCPRO plugin which is located in the beta section of the updater.

This is the replacement for the current GCIR plugin, which will be left for legacy purposes, but will not be updated.

For people with a GCIR license, you should be able to register the GCPRO plugin using the same license and password as GCIR.

There is a release document for this plugin..., a more detailed instruction document will be released at some point.
    Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

What about for HSPRO? I had the standard GC as part of HSPRO. The new plugin is asking for a license.

Comment

Originally posted by kevini View Post
      What about for HSPRO? I had the standard GC as part of HSPRO. The new plugin is asking for a license.
      This is for HS3 only.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

So HS3PRO users are SOL? I thought plugins were included with hs3pro

Comment

Originally posted by kevini View Post
          So HS3PRO users are SOL? I thought plugins were included with hs3pro
          This plugin is for HS3 Pro not HSPro (HSPro is HS2 Pro). Let me ask about the license as my HS3Pro license isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            This plugin is for HS3 Pro not HSPro (HSPro is HS2 Pro). Let me ask about the license as my HS3Pro license isn't working.
            Thanks, I'm so used to HS3 at this point that I've started dropping the 3. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post

Same same, HS3Pro license isn't working. Error Message "Error registering license: License does not match product"
              Last edited by brientim; June 8, 2016, 04:49 AM.

Comment

If you have the HS Global Cache for HS3 and your license isn't working, let me know and submit a ticket and I will fix it.

(This will give me a chance to see what the issue is.)
                Wade

Comment

The issue was found for HS3 Pro uses and a fixed version is coming.

Comment

I've put a new version in the updater that gives the HSPRO users access to the plugin without needing a license.

For those with a license for GCIR, it should register with that now.
                    Wade

Comment

I loaded .56 but it still is not licensed, it still says I have a 30 day eval license. Is there some file I need to delete to make it work for HS3PRO?

Comment

Same as above

5.0.0.56N/ATrial with 30 days left.

Comment

Re-download version 5.0.0.56 and you should be good now.
                          Wade

Comment

Still not working for me, I removed the plugin and then re-added 5.0.0.56 and it is still 30 day eval.

Comment

Do you have a Linux OS or Windows?
                              Wade

Comment

Working...
                              X