X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows

Comment

Hello, Windows as well.

Just tried updating and not registered after install.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, same results.

Comment

hspro 3 / windows / same problem as above...

Comment

This should be all set now.
          Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Yep looks like you got it!, I re-downloaded 5.0.0.56 and it acquired a license.

Comment

Yes, license is now correct. Thanks.

Comment

I'm running on HS3 pro .290 and I still am having issues. I was on an earlier version of .56 of the gcpro plugin which showed Trial. Last night I tried to redownload the current version of .56 which people said was working and now I can't activate the plug-in. I get the message:

There was a problem obtaining a license for this plugin: Error|No unlocks

I tried to restart HS and get the same error. I will switch back to an older version for now.

Thanks,
                Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by cerjzc View Post
                  I'm running on HS3 pro .290 and I still am having issues. I was on an earlier version of .56 of the gcpro plugin which showed Trial. Last night I tried to redownload the current version of .56 which people said was working and now I can't activate the plug-in. I get the message:

There was a problem obtaining a license for this plugin: Error|No unlocks

I tried to restart HS and get the same error. I will switch back to an older version for now.

Thanks,
                  Jeff
                  You will need to put in a licensing help desk to have your license reset and it should work.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Fixed..

Comment

GCPRO Beta license issue fixed!

Has anyone used this to change channels on their set top box? I have tried learning three digits into a code and using an event to issue three digits to the set top box. No success.
                      Last edited by BeenHeavyinFlorida; August 5, 2016, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X