No announcement yet.

Login Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just restarted the plugin and got this in the log "Plugin Harmony Hub has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:55810" that is not the hub's IP and not what the plugin is set to. Not even in the same range. All my IP's begin with 192. So what is this 127.0.0.1.

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
      I just restarted the plugin and got this in the log "Plugin Harmony Hub has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:55810" that is not the hub's IP and not what the plugin is set to. Not even in the same range. All my IP's begin with 192. So what is this 127.0.0.1.
      127.0.0.1 is the standard IP for a localhost. It is used as a substitute for the actual IP of a machine when connecting on the same machine. All plug-ins will connect to HomeSeer at that IP, since the plug-ins and HomeSeer all reside on the same machine. If you open a browser on the HS server and type in 127.0.0.1, it will connect to HomeSeer regardless of what the actual IP of the machine is.

The log entry has to do with the plug-in connecting with HomeSeer and has nothing to do with the plug-in connecting with the hubs.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I restarted my router and now able to connect. Still seeing random disconnects and have been in contact with Logitech tech support and hope to b e able to resolve this.

The plugin seems to work good however I'm having one issue. Changing channels seems to fail almost every-time. I have 2 events that change the channels on my DVR and most time it doesn't work properly. The log shows correct channel numbers but change to something else on the DVR. On the remote itself I have favorite channels programmed and these work 100% of the time so it seems the hub itself is ok. Any ideas what is happening? Anyway for the plugin to control favorite channels programmed on the hub?

Comment

Working...
        X