Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New version 3.7, available in updater. Existing users please read before upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rien, any response would be welcome, regarding the mentioned bugs..?

Bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Sorry Guys,

I'm not at home this week and next week, I will investigate begin February.

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
        Sorry Guys,

I'm not at home this week and next week, I will investigate begin February.
        HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
          Rien, Thanks for your support , for me its working, however there are some quirks
          Hello Bart, what did you do before you performed the update? did you delete old files, if so which ones?
          Thanks Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul32 View Post
            Hello Bart, what did you do before you performed the update? did you delete old files, if so which ones?

Thanks Paul.

Hi

I disabled the plugin, updated via the updater. Then i removed the harmonyhub. Ini

Enabled the new one and configured all hubs en scanned.

After that i reconfigured all events and used the hs3 devices for sending commands and activities, because the plugin actions only work for the first instance for now.

Bart

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
            Regards Bart
            HSPRO 3.

Comment

[QUOTE=bartbakels;1346919]Hi

I disabled the plugin, updated via the updater. Then i removed the harmonyhub. Ini

After that i reconfigured all events and used the hs3 devices for sending commands and activities, because the plugin actions only work for the first instance for now.

Bart
              Thanks, Then I will try again, and delete the harmonyhub. Ini (I think I forgot that because the first hub was already configured).
              Paul

Comment

[QUOTE=Paul32;1346920]
                Hi

Bart
                Thanks, Then I will try again, and delete the harmonyhub. Ini (I think I forgot that because the first hub was already configured).
                Paul
                Didn't help for me, we have to wait for the help of Rien.

Comment

Please check if your ip addresses of your hubs are still correct

Regards Bart
                  HSPRO 3.

Comment

Please check if your ip addresses of your hubs are still correct

Already done is OK (are fixed)

Comment

Already done is OK (are fixed)

Linux or windows?

Regards Bart
                      HSPRO 3.

Comment

Linux or windows?

Linux (I did the chmod action)

Comment

Linux (I did the chmod action)

Ok sorry paul, cant help you i am on windows.

Bart

Regards Bart
                          HSPRO 3.

Comment

I can control hub1 without problem with HS3 but no feedback from the hub, when I poll everything is set to 0 even if the activity is on

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
                              I can control hub1 without problem with HS3 but no feedback from the hub, when I poll everything is set to 0 even if the activity is on
                              Are you on Linux? Did you delete everything and start over?

Comment

Add me to the list under "not working at all". I removed all my old devices and the INI files, then added just the first hub. I was able to create the activity device, but nothing really happens when scanning for devices or activities.

And all it shows for "Rescan Devices" when I put it in debug mode is this:
                                Feb-04 3:54:49 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Devices output for :Hub1: -
                                Feb-04 3:54:40 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub WebDevicePage Instance is :

As a plugin author who travels a lot, I get it - good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X