No announcement yet.

Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just installed the plugin today, doing the 30 day trial to see if it works for me. Having the same problem.

Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Active Activity output for:Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token

Similar response from the command line utility mentioned above.

Can I generate the necessary token using the Harmony desktop software and copy it somewhere? I have the desktop software running on another machine.

Comment

Authentication Token Issue

I just installed the trial and I have the same authentication issue.

Comment

Harmony Hub Authentication Issue

For what it's worth, I am a registered Harmony Hub plug-in user and as of today am experiencing the "Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token" error, having migrated today my HS3 install from an old Parallels VM to a new Parallels VM - both Windows 10.

All plug-ins, everything works fine - except for the Harmony Hub plug-in with the above error.

I'm posting because I may represent a different use case from some of the others posting. I'm happy to help with whatever information I can provide - just let me know.

Kevin

USA - Decatur, GA
        Using:
        Homeseer HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.297 (Windows) US - Running in a Parallels VM on a Mac Mini
        Plugin's:
        Ecobee, Harmony Hub, iTunesDAAP, LutronRA2, MyQ, NetCAM, UltraHTDAudio3, UltraRachio3, UltraTivo3, UltraWeatherWU3, weatherXML, Z-Wave, HSTouch Server

Comment

Any update on this issue?

Comment

Guys,

If you have this issue:

1. Sent me the plugin related logging with debug on
            2. Your HS version
            3. Plugin version
            3. The OS version you are running HS on
            4. The plugin config .ini file (content)
            5. Hub version and type

Many users are running the plugin without any issues and I have to know all these information to find out what is different in your environment

Thanks.
            Regards,

Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
            Plugin's:
            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
            X